Private and semi-private classes are available for those who prefer one-on-one instruction or those that cannot commit to a weekly group class. Private lessons are 1 hour in duration and are by appointment only. A 24 hour cancellation policy is in effect.
Benefits of taking Private Dance Lessons:
- The instructor can focus on your needs and on what they feel is best for you to work on.
- The lesson moves at your pace and is tailored to you and to your goals!
- Private lessons help to increase your confidence on the dancefloor.
- Lessons can be booked to suit your schedule
- Lessons can take place once a week, once a month or several times a week.
- Choose your own instructor, or if you are not familiar with our faculty, we will assign the instructor that we feel best matches your needs.
- Private lessons can complement your group classes by reinforcing what you learned, helping you remember moves and turn patterns, adding styling and body movement and practicing the techniques and steps taught.
- Private lessons can be booked in a number of dance styles - Salsa (on 1 and on 2), Bachata, Cha Cha, Latin Hustle, Merengue, Styling, Spin Technique and Casino Rueda.
- Private lessons can be used to learn a choreography to perform at your wedding or at a special event. Your instructor will create a unique choreography tailored to your level and to the event and will ensure that you master it in time for the big day!
- If you are ready to take your dancing to the next level, private lessons can also be used for students to train and prepare for Pro-Am Competitions, dance competitions where a student competes with their teacher, and Am-Am Competitions (where two Amateurs compete together).
Private lessons with Jennifer Aucoin
Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced Levels and Master classes in Salsa on 1 & on 2, Latin Hustle, Bachata, Cha Cha, Styling & Spin Technique
- One or Two People:
- 1 private lesson: $90 per hour + tax
- 5 private lessons, paid in advance: $425 + tax
- 10 private lessons, paid in advance: $825 + tax
Private lessons with Steps Faculty:
Belinda Domingues, Amanda Roberts, Angelo DeTorres or Efren Castillo
Beginner, Intermediate & Advanced levels in Salsa on 1 and on 2, Latin Hustle, Bachata, Cha Cha, Styling & Casino Rueda.
- One or Two People:
- 1 private lesson: $75 per hour + tax
- 5 private lessons, paid in advance: $350 + tax
- 10 private lessons, paid in advance: $675 + tax
For 3 or more people, or for choreography, please call for rates.
* All Packages must be used within one year.