Steps Dance Studio offers Salsa and Latin Dance classes in Toronto for adults, teens and children. Our goal is to provide a rewarding and fun learning experience for all of our students. Our patient and dedicated instructors, under the direction of Jennifer Aucoin, will teach you proper technique, excellent leading and following skills and musicality in a challenging, yet encouraging environment. We want you to be able to dance anywhere, with anyone, with confidence and to leave your class and the dance floor feeling great!
Steps above the rest…
- A dance syllabus designed by Jennifer Aucoin and refined by 18 years of teaching experience.
- A dance syllabus that is progressive, comprehensive and effective.
- A learning environment that is encouraging, fulfilling and fun.
- No partner necessary. Everyone rotates partners throughout the lesson.
- Highly qualified and trained Instructors that are patient, dedicated and passionate about dancing and teaching.
- Dance training for both the recreational dancer as well as the aspiring professional dancer.
What we offer
- Introduction to Latin Dance (4-6 years)
- Salsa, Merengue and Cha Cha (7-11 years)
- Latin Dance Kids Performance Group
- Salsa, Merengue, Cha Cha & Bachata
- Teen Performance Group
- Group Lessons
- Private Instruction
- Absolute Beginners to Advanced levels & Master Classes
- Salsa (on 1 and on 2)
- Cha Cha
- Urbanized Cha Cha (Cha Cha with some urban, hip hop flavour )
- Latin Hustle (from Beginner to Advanced levels)
- Casino Rueda (Cuban-style Salsa)
- Choreography and Performance Classes
- Student Performance Teams
- Specialty Workshops
- Guest Instructors
- Steps Amateur Team
- Steps Professional Dance Company
- Pro-Am Competition Preparation
- Monthly Student Outings - meet, practice, dance
- Membership Pricing - take as many classes as you want for one low price.
- Elementary School and High School Workshops
- Corporate Team Building Workshops
- Performances, wedding choreography, gift certificates and much more!